wtorek, 20 grudnia 2022

Priscilla Tolkien and #TolkienAncestry

© The Tolkien Estate Limited 2019-2023
 
Recently, my good friend from the US, Charlaine Tolkien (a distant cousin of J. R. R. Tolkien), sent me this beautiful photograph with the following note:

I was looking at my photo library today and came across this one. I am not sure if I had sent it to you - I thought you might be interested in it. (...) I am sure that you can publish on your blog. There is a notation of the back of the photo that is written in pencil by Priscilla. It is too light to scan, FYI it says “April 1996 Priscilla Tolkien at the Old Cemetery, Bloemfontein, Arthur Tolkien’s grave.”

About Priscilla Tolkien you can read on my blog (here). Before Priscilla Tolkien died, I sent her information about her ancestors in Gdańsk/Danzig and East Prussia.

2 komentarze:

  1. Wszystkiego dobrego Galadhornie z okazji Świąt Bożego Narodzenia! Bóg z Tobą!

    MWWM.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Serdecznie dziękuję! Wielu Bożych Łask dla Ciebie!

      Usuń