niedziela, 18 czerwca 2017

A missing book!
Deutsche Familiennamen prussischer Herkunft

Thanks to my Old Prussian and Tolkienian research I have already these books in the pdf or paper forms:
  • Gerullis, G., Die altpreußischen Ortsnamen, Berlin, Leipzig 1922
  • Palmaitis, Letas, Prussian Reconstructions (...)
  • Podehl, Hans Georg, 4444 ostpreußische Namen prußisch erklärt, Rautenberg Leer 1987
  • Trautmann, Reinhold, Die altpreußischen Personennanmen, Göttingen 1974 
I wonder if Tolkien ever met works by Gerullis or Trautmann, if he was interested in the Baltic and Balto-Slavic linguistics.

My dear Readers and Friends, if you have the access to the last book I need in my research, can you please provide me with the page with the TOLKIEN family name (or with the whole book)? I mean this book:

Mechow, Max: Deutsche Familiennamen prussischer Herkunft, Tolkemita, Dieburg 1994
 
 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz